To use the t-shirt mockup template in Photoshop, simply do these steps:
- Open the template in Photoshop and click on the layer that says “Paste your artwork here.” Under the FILE menu, select PLACE and browse for your art file to place it onto that layer. (Note: If you copy and paste your artwork on that layer, it will paste on a layer above that layer, which is okay.)
- Next, expand the folder layer that says “Select your shirt color” and simply turn on the shirt color you are suggesting for your shirt to be printed on. If you want a heather effect on your shirt, simply turn on that layer at the top of the list.
- Please note that t-shirt color is just a recommendation and may not be available.
- Under the file menu, “Save for Web” and save the file with a transparent background as a .gif or .png.
- Simply place and scale that file onto your Brand Design Template.