Purpose: To evaluate each contestant’s technical knowledge acquired through individual study in career education programs in preparation for employment. To recognize outstanding students for excellence and professionalism in the chosen field listed below.
Open to all SkillsUSA members. Test taken must be in the contestants field of study.
Scope of the Contest:
•Students will select one of the occupational skill areas listed.
• Each contest shall be a 100-point Multiple-choice Test. The student shall complete an answer sheet as directed to indicate the correct answer.
• No calculators will be allowed.
• The highest scores will determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
• Tests are only available at the state level.
• Ties will be awarded at the state level.
Technical Areas Offered:
Architecture: Residential Drafting and Design
Automated Manufacturing Technology
Automotive Service Technology
Collision Repair Technology
Computer Networking Technology
Computer Repair Technology
Criminal Justice Technology
Diesel Equipment Technology
Early Childhood Education
Emergency Medical Technician
Heating, Ventilation, A\C & Refrigeration
Industrial Motor Control
Intro to Drafting
Marine Service Technology
Motorcycle Service Technology
Power Equipment Technology
Robotics & Automation Technology
Sheet Metal Technology
Technical Spelling (Study Guide HERE)
Television Production Technology